Charles Schwab Checking Account (No ATM fee) HARD PULL : 피델리티 어카운트가 대안??

Larry 2014.04.12 06:45:28

질문 드렸었는데 답변이 없는관계로 직접 알아보고 공유합니다.  

https://www.milemoa.com/bbs/index.php?error_return_url=%2Fbbs%2Fboard&search_target=comment_nick_name&search_keyword=larry&document_srl=1155778&mid=board

우선 전화로 물어보았을때는 어수룩한 직원인지 소프트풀이라고 했는데요.. 미심적어서 직접 채팅했습니다.

원글에 답변을 달까 생각하다가 혹 저처럼 하드풀에 민감한 시기이신 분들을 위해 새로 글을 작성합니다. :)

결론은 하드풀!!

혹 해외여행을 계획하시눈 분들을 위해 다른 대안은 없을 까요? 제가 사는 미시건에서 편리한 옵션이면 좋을것 같아요...

Schwab Bank does a hard credit pull when opening the Schwab Bank Investor Checking account.

12:29:35 PM : Larry: Interesting.

12:30:06 PM : Larry: I just had a phone conversation with one of your representatives. He told me it will be a soft pull..

12:31:31 PM : Christopher Weaver: There is a soft check for online verification, but generally a hard pull for credit verification.

12:32:16 PM : Christopher Weaver: This is when opening your first Schwab Bank account. If you have existing Schwab Bank accounts, there is only a small potential for a hard check.

12:33:40 PM : Larry hmm. I heard that I will get waived ATM fee, if I open a checking account linked with brokerage account. This is the case of doing hard credit pull??

12:35:06 PM : Christopher Weaver: That is correct; Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking accounts linked to the Schwab One brokerage account offer unlimited ATM rebates, both domestically and internationally, when you use an ATM on the Plus or Visa ATM networks. ATM fees are rebated as a lump sum credit at the end of each statement period. In addition, we do not charge the 1 to 5% foreign transaction fee charged by most banks.

12:35:41 PM : Christopher Weaver: The Schwab Bank Investor Checking is not a stand-alone account, so it automatically comes with a linked Schwab One brokerage account. There is no requirement to use or fund the Schwab One brokerage account. With this brokerage account, you can invest in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc., should you choose to invest with us in the future.