comcast 인터넷 딜 성공후기 (2018~2019 딜 성공 업뎃)

닥터K 2017.01.03 10:31:55

업데이트 (Dec.10.2018)

이번달부로 요금이 $77.02 ($39.99에서 $59.99로 인상하여 1년 사용)로 올라 ㅡㅡ; 다시 딜을 하러 xfinity에 로그인하여 chat으로 딜을 해보았으나, 겁나 비싼 번들서비스만 자기는 가지고 있다고 하여 캔슬해달라고 하니 로열티 디파트먼트(?)란 곳의 전번을 알려주면서 연락해보라더군요. 800-934-6489.. 이미 제 폰에 저장되어 있던 ㅋㅋㅋ 아무튼 여기에 걸어서, 요금이 계속올라 취소하고 싶다고 하니 역시나 기계적인 멘트로

"그러기 전에 우리가 더 나은 오퍼가 있는지 봐주면 안될까?"  왜 안되요 ㅎㅎ 

"응"

"너 블라스트로 업글되어있네? 250Mbps 좋지 않어?"

"너도 알듯이 250속도 안나온다. 측정해봤는데 180정도? 설명에도 up to 라고 되있잖니. 나 아기 땜에 유툽같은 스트리밍서비스만 사용중이다. 괜찮은 오퍼있나 봐줘"

"속도는 그대로 월 $49.99로 12개월 해줄게 어때?"

"오키"

시스템이 업글되었는지, 서비스변경 동의가 필요한데 text or verbal 중 편한거 고르라더군요. 당연 텍스트쥬!! 

띠링~ 문자로 온 링크타고 들어가서 변경 서비스 요약 확인하고 박스에 체크하고 동의 눌러서 알려줬더니, 끝. 

쉽네요. 쉬워... 이리 쉬운걸 매년 왜 해야하니.. 귀찮은데 그냥 쭈~욱 그대로 가면 좋겠구만.... 

내년에 다시 만나요 =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

업데이트 (1.9.2017)

상담원이 제공한 오퍼가 오늘에야 적용되었습니다. 플랜만 바꾸는 데도 약 1주가량 걸렸네요. 그 사이 보내주겠다던 컨펌메일도 안오고 해서 한번 더 컨택해서 확인해달라고 했는데, 자기는 현재 들어와 있는 정보가 안보인다고 얘기하길래... 저장해 둔 대화내용 보여주니, 자기가 한번 더 노트해뒀고 관리팀에서 진행할 거란 말만 해줍니다. 그리곤 그냥 기다리다, 원래 요금 $69.99이 아닌 약 $25이 이달 요금으로 찍히길래 계정에 접속해 보니 약속한 Blast!! 퇴근하고 가서 속도 좀 확인해 봐야겠습니다. ㅎㅎ

Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 5.34.29 PM copy.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

작년 AT&T와 딜해서 2라인 $120에 12G 데이터(롤오버 가능)를 받은 것 보다 더 화끈한 오퍼를 조금 전 받았습니다. 인터넷 요금을 조금이라도 줄이고자 하시는 분들이 계실거 같아 정보공유 차 후기를 남깁니다. 

2013년에 $30불인가에 퍼포먼스(25M)로 시작해서 점점 올라서, 분명 제 기억으론 재작년에 연락을 해서 Blast 급(50Mb)으로 $50불대에 계약을 했던 것 같은데

자세히 보니 퍼포먼스 플랜으로 줄곧 써왔더군요. 거기에다 또 요금은 올라서 $75!! 이건 아니다 싶어, 이번에 좋은 오퍼 없으면 갈아타자는 마음으로 시작했습니다.

(준비) 현재 제 지역에서 사용가능한 인터넷 서비스 회사와 거기서 제공하는 요금제 + 각 회사별 new customer deal 확인 => Fios/verizon에서 $49.99/50M 플랜을 제공하고 있다는 것을 알고, 요걸 제 목표치로 잡았습니다. 마일모아에서 검색으로 회원님들이 어떤식으로 유지를 하시나~~~를 한번 검색해보고, 채팅을 하셨다는 분을 발견!하고 '전화통화 보다야 챗이 편하지 ㅎㅎㅎ' 란 생각으로

(시작) 컴캐스트홈피에서 챗하는 곳을 쉽게 못 찾아서 ㅡㅡ;; 구글에 "comcast chat" 검색 후 나오는 'Live chat - comcast support' 링크를 타고 들어가, 주제 탭에서 'internet - others'로 선택하고 issue에 대해 간략히 적고 기다렸습니다. 아래에 대화내용을 그대로 올릴건데 요약하면, 

첫 상담원도 자기가 줄 수 있는 오퍼가 존재했지만 평범한 것들이고 인터넷 문제해결 파트에 일하고 있어서 많은 권한이 없다며 다른 상담원과 연결시켜 줌.

이전 대화 리뷰 후, 인터넷 속도는 올려주겠다는 얘기 없이 $59로 낮춰주겠다는 제안을 함. 

인터넷만 쓰면되니까 인터넷만 쓰는 걸로 더 괜찮은거 없냐? 물어봄

물어보자 마자, 이미 확인해 보고 네게 알려주는 거다라고 함. (그래?)

버라이즌 정보를 들이 댐. (움찔) 잠시만 하더니... 

"Great news"라며  Blast (200Mbps) plan을 $39.99/12mon 에 줄 수 있답니다. (허걱)

놀랐네요. 만약 처음에 속도를 50Mbps로 올려주고 $59불에 해주겠다고 했으면 아마 그냥 받아들였을 겁니다. 사실 옮기고 하는게 귀찮고 버라이즌으로 바꾼 경우 070 전화기 사용문제도 있다는 걸 알고 있었거든요. 와.. 근데 이정도 오퍼를 줄지는 예상 못했네요. 혹시 몰라 스크립트 인쇄해 놓고 컨펌메일 기다리는 중입니다. 상담사가 연말동안 휴가를 다녀온 건지, 새해 선물을 준건지 잘 모르겠지만 기분 좋은 하루가 되었습니다. =) 

정리하면, 꼭 카운터 오퍼를 날릴 수 있는 정보와 자기가 수긍할 만한 상/하한선을 미리 정해놓고 딜을 시작하시는게 딜 전문가와 얘기하는 데 여러모로 편하실 겁니다.

새해 복 많이 받으시고, 도전 하시는 분들 모두 성공하셨으면 좋겠네요. 

IN GYU_ > My Issue: I been using your service since 2013, and now the monthly fee of internet increased as $70. Would you please check if there is better offer for me ?

Neelendra > Hello IN GYU_, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Neelendra. Please give me one moment to review your information.

IN GYU_ > Sure

Neelendra > Hi Ingyu, I hope you are doing well .

IN GYU_ > thanks

Neelendra > You are welcome.

Neelendra > I assure to provide you with appropriate resolution for the issue you are facing today.

Neelendra > Let me go ahead and quickly pull up your account

IN GYU_ > Happy new year!!

IN GYU_ > ok, take your time

Neelendra > Happy new year you too.

Neelendra > Thank you.

Neelendra > Thank you for waiting.

Neelendra > Please verify your Comcast account number for account security and verification purpose ?

IN GYU_ > give me a moment

IN GYU_ > I will check my number

Neelendra > Sure, please take your time.

IN GYU_ > Account No. is xxxxxxxxxxx

Neelendra > Perfect! thanks for verifying the same.

Neelendra > Congratulations! You have cleared the security verification on your account. Let’s proceed to resolving your issue.

Neelendra > Please give me 2-3 minutes to fully review your account and run a system check .

IN GYU_ > Yes

Neelendra > Thank you.

Neelendra > Thank you for waiting.

Neelendra > While Going Over your Account, I did run a health check over your services , I can see now you have Performance internet speed plan which provides you up to 25 mbps internet speed .

Neelendra > And you are now paying around $75.00/month for it.

Neelendra > However, as you are an Existing customer for Comcast there is a new service plan on the account .

Neelendra > In this plan you will get 140+ cable channels + 100 mbps internet speed + Unlimited talk and text .

Neelendra > If you go with this plan with Contract then it would cost you $89.99/month or if you go with the No contract plan then it will cost you $99.99/month .

IN GYU_ > Internet only plan is enough for me, not bundle. So would you check that criteria

Neelendra > I can understand, that you don’t need Cable and phone services, however package is a bundle of internet + Cable + Phone services due to that we would not be removed Cable and phone service. I would like to tell you that you can use our Cable and phone services as per your convenience.

Neelendra > And the phone service is much better than the VOIP service, it will actually save your cell phone bills when you are at home as it comes with Unlimited local and nationwide calling and at any point if you like our phone service you may take advantage of our International calling plans at any point.

IN GYU_ > FYI, a Fios from version offer $50 for 50Mbps in my area. Could you check if you can beat this offer ?

IN GYU_ > or Can you transfer me on cancellation dept. or representative please?

IN GYU_ > Let me know if I have to contact for cancellation by phone

Neelendra > I would like to inform you I am from internet troubleshooting department and do not have access to that much cheaper service plans however please do not worry about it as we have a dedicated department which is taking care of this concern and i am sure they would be able to help you with this concern.

Neelendra > What I will do my best to help you with this concern I will right now connect you with them on chat to take care of it for you.

Neelendra > Please stay connected with us on chat while the concern is being escalated to another analyst.

IN GYU_ > I got it, thank you.

Neelendra > Please wait, while the problem is escalated to another analyst

다른 상담원으로 연결 대기

IN GYU_ > My Issue: I been using your service since 2013, and now the monthly fee of internet increased as $70. Would you please check if there is better offer for me ?

Mukul > Thank you for contacting Xfinity sales team . My name is Mukul . Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I review your previous conversation to understand your concern better .

Mukul > Thank you for waiting.

Mukul > As I am able to understand by your previous conversation you want to lower down your monthly bill , am I correct ?

IN GYU_ > Yes, it is.

Mukul > Thank you for the confirmation

Mukul > Upon checking currently you are using performance internet at $74.95 .

IN GYU_ > Yes, I think it is quite expensive.

Mukul > I can understand

Mukul > In Gyu I can provide you a deal internet plus at $59.99\mo for next 12 months

Mukul > You will get 10+ channels with HBO and same 25 mbps speed

Mukul > Your new monthly bill would be $59.99 + taxes and fees

Mukul > You will be saving around $15.00\mo for next 12 months

Mukul > There will be no contract with the package

IN GYU_ > Thanks your offer, but would you check is there better offer with internet service only ?

Mukul > I have checked internet only deals are available at regular prices which you are already using

IN GYU_ > FYI, if you goggle you will know that fios/verizon only $49.99 with 50Mbps.

Mukul > Thank you for the confirmation

Mukul > Let me check what best I can do for you

Mukul > let me check it again

IN GYU_ > Sure, take your time

Mukul > Thank you for waiting.

Mukul > Great news I can provide you blast internet with 200 mbps speed at $39.99\mo for next 12 months

Mukul > How does that sounds ?

IN GYU_ > is it true that you will provide 200Mbps?

IN GYU_ > can you check is it possible with my current modem

Mukul > Yes that is correct

Mukul > You can purchase new upgraded version docsis 3.1 .

Mukul > However as I am able to check it supports high speed internet .

IN GYU_ > You means, you are not sure whether my device is fit this. Am I right ?

Mukul > Upon checking here it is compatible

IN GYU_ > Oh! I see. Sounds great!

Mukul > Shall I go ahead and finalize your order to resolve your concern for today ?

IN GYU_ > Thanks for your great offer, and I will accept it.

Mukul > I have successfully finalized you order

IN GYU_ > Will you send a confirmation mail ?

Mukul > You will get the confirmation E-mail within next few hours at xxxxxxxxxxx .

IN GYU_ > Great, thank you so much.

Mukul > You're welcome.

Mukul > I hope I was able to resolve your concern and you are satisfied with overall experience with us today?

IN GYU_ > Of course I am. I appreciate for your help today

Mukul > I hope that you will take a moment to complete the short survey that will follow this interaction. Your feedback is extremely important to us and will help us improve the way we serve you.