UA 엔진결함으로 인한 클레임 결과...

미니 2012.11.13 01:24:42

10월 28일 뉴욕에서 달라스로 올때 엔진 결함으로 인한 이륙지연 및 비행기 교체에 따른 클레임에 대한 답 메일입니다..

아시다시피 샌디로 인하여 부랴부랴 비행기를 바꿔서 달라스로 겨우 왔는데요..(제 다음 비행기 부터 캔슬..)

엔진결함으로 2회 지연되다가..

비행기를 교체해서 겨우 이륙했습니다...

3시간정도 지연이 되었었는데요...

하여 클레임을 했었습니다.

웹사이트에서 contact us로 들어가서 티켓정보 입력하고 했었습니다..

2주가 조금 넘어서 답변이 왔는데........ㅠㅠ

안습입니다.....

Dear 미니,

Thank you for contacting Customer Care in regards to your recent flight from Newark to Dallas. I offer my apology for the delayed response to your message.

United recognizes how important it is to you to get to your destination on time, and we never want to disrupt your travel plans. Our goal is to achieve the highest level of on-time performance whenever possible with safety always being our number one concern. Unfortunately, our industry faces a number of daily challenges that affect our operation like equipment repairs, poor weather or air traffic control issues. When a flight delay disrupts your travel, our employees will be attentive to your needs and make every attempt to minimize the inconvenience to you.

That being said, I appreciate the time you have taken to communicate with us. I regret the inconvenience you have expressed. Your comments are important to us and have been forwarded to appropriate management to let them know how this experience felt from your point of view. Although I am unable to change the circumstances which occurred, your disappointment and concern with our overall service is understood. I assure you our goals reinforce the work we all do to run an on-time airline and also to deliver the experience that our customers expect. I realize you are seeking compensation for the delay you have experienced, however, our policy does not allow for compensation as a solution for every flight irregularity. As stated, your feedback will be shared with the management team responsible for the issue you brought to light and is extremely useful to us as we strive to meet our customers’ expectations.

We assure you that we are continually working to improve upon all factors that impact our customers' travel experiences. I hope that our positive impacts to date will conquer the doubts of our ability to serve you in the future.

Regards,

Sharon Hayes

Customer Care

어찌할까요? 또 보내봐야하는지....에효..ㅡㅡ;;; 쩝..