(11/11/20, 매치 다시 해주는 중) Chase 사인업 보너스 매치 막힘

24시간 2020.10.02 22:11:52

11/11/2020

9월에 샤프 8만 오퍼가 나오면서 사인업 보너스 매치를 막았었는데요.

공교롭게도? 10월9일 샤프 8만 오퍼가 종료되고 최근에 나온 잉크 캐쉬, 잉크 언니 7.5만 UR 오퍼와 UA 7만 오퍼에 대한 사인업 보너스를 매치해준다고 합니다. 최대한 감정을 절제하며 소식 전해봅니다 ㅎㅎㅎ

Then, yesterday, we reported they ARE matching the $750/75k Chase INK business signup bonuses.

It wasn’t clear if the INK offer matching was unique to that bonus or to business cards. But multiple reports are coming in from the past couple of days (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) that Chase is matching the recent 70,000 United offer which is a personal card. 

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-now-matching-increased-signup-bonuses-on-personal-cards

10/02/2020

체이스는 비공식적으로 사인업 보너스 매치를 90일안에 신청한 사람에 한해 해줬었는데요.

지난번 샤프 8만 오퍼때부터 매치 실패 사례가 속속 올라오더니 이번에 매리엇 5장 숙박권 오퍼와 더불어 IHG 14.5만+$50크레딧 오퍼까지 다 deny 하고 있다네요.

최근 보너스 매치 요청하셨던 성공/실패 DP들 공유 해주시면 감사하겠습니다.

For as long as I remember Chase has had an unofficial policy of matching to a higher credit card sign up bonus as long as you applied within 90 days, the offer you’re matching to is public and if the offers had the same annual fee (e.g they won’t match to an annual fee waived first year offer if your original offer didn’t state that. This wasn’t always enforced).

When the Chase Sapphire Preferred launched to a new bonus of 80,000 points a lot of readers reported not being successful getting matched. At the time I was confident that they just needed to wait a day or two so the front line customer service representatives could be trained. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case and Chase is still not matching this offer.

Chase is also denying matching bonuses on the Chase IHG 140,000 + $50 bonus (although there is a report of a successful match on the Chase IHG 100,000 no annual fee offer) and Marriott 5 free night certificate offer. It’s a shame that Chase has made a change to this unofficial policy, I suspect it’s a sign of more increased bonuses coming and also a small cost cutting measure. Unfortunately it leads to applicants with a bad taste in their mouth if they sign up for an inferior offer and I wonder what effect it has long term on application rates due to analysis paralysis.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-no-longer-matching-some-higher-sign-up-bonuses