THE HOUSE RULES Hello Please confirm that you have read the house rules and that our amenities will meet your needs for your stay. We aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful family memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that is has been reviewed WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of canceling the booking penalty-free as we have a Strict Cancellation Policy. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation! - Everyone must sit down when you use the toilet. http://bit.ly/2P0ZbYU - No shoes in the house. - Keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm. - There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied. - PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied. - PARKING: Parking is provided on the driveway side by side. Our driveway is suitable for sedans or smaller SUVs. If larger/longer cars or if more than one car, you can park parallel in front of the house where the bushes are. - Please acknowledge that from occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments or snacks left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables. - If you clog the toilet, you should fix regardless of what you drop. Tips: Take two squares of toilet paper and drop them into the toilet before your business. - Please do not rearrange our furniture. - If you would like to host an event (i.e. wedding, graduation, not party), please speak with us about it first. - If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. - If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. - No 3rd party reservation. In other words, you can not give your reservation to anyone else. It's Airbnb Policy! - If you have a feather allergy, please let us know before arriving. My son also has feather allergy and dust allergy, so I have removed all feathers and carpet from the house. - Lastly, because this is an Airbnb community, not a hotel, and is also my home when I stay in New York, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things) IMPORTANT!!!!!! If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST! Please reply back with my favorite quote: "EXPECT NOTHING, APPRECIATE EVERYTHING." so that I know that the house rules have been reviewed :) If you can not follow the house rules, I am afraid that I can not host you. Thank you so much for reading the rules. Again, we are looking forward to hosting you soon.