대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보-카드]
US Barclays card가 AA Barclays카드로 자동 변경된다고 합니다.

tichu | 2014.04.07 13:18:35 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

좀 전에 메일을 받았는데 first bag free 이야기보다 이 변경이 더 눈에 띄네요.

US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard
Coming Soon to an airport near you: First checked bag FREE!
Dear ,
We're pleased to announce that as a US Airways Dividend Miles®MasterCard® cardmember, you and up to four companions will now enjoy your first eligible checked bag FREE. This benefit will be available on all domestic US Airways operated flights on April 30th.
The new American Airlines, and Barclaycard
When the US Airways and American Airlines frequent flyer programs merge, your card will automatically become an American Airlines AAdvantage® MasterCard®, issued by Barclaycard.
Recently added frequent flyer program features:
Earn miles when flying on US Airways
or American Airlines when you use
your Dividend Miles number.
Redeem miles for flights on US Airways and
American Airlines through usairways.com
or call US Airways Reservations at
800-428-4322.
Questions about your account?
For more details about free bags and other benefits, log in tousairwaysmastercard.com and click on the Merger News banner, or call866-203-9560 to learn more. We’re here to help you 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
As always, thank you for your loyalty and your business.
Learn More
Catherine Nieburg Barclaycard
Catherine Nieburg
Barclaycard
Fernand Fernandez US Airways
Fernand Fernandez
US Airway

When will my card become an American Airlines AAdvantage MasterCard?

When the frequent flyer programs merge your account will become an American Airlines AAdvantage MasterCard we will keep you informed of the timing of that change and want to ensure you that you will not lose any miles and all the miles you continue to earn will be safe.

Will I continue to receive all of the same benefits throughout my anniversary year? (I pay $89 for this card and want assurances that I will get what I agreed to)

We are looking forward to our continuing partnership with the New American.

While the Dividend Miles and AAdvantage programs will remain separate for now, you have the ability to earn and redeem miles on both airlines.

When you book, be sure to use your Dividend Miles number to earn miles on American Airlines flights. You can also add your Dividend Miles number to an existing reservation on aa.com or at the airport. We're also very pleased to let you know that now you earn additional miles for American Airlines ticket purchases with the US Airways MasterCard program when you book your flights on usairways.com or call US Airways Reservations at 1-800-428-4322. Baggage fees and inflight purchases on American Airlines are excluded from earning additional miles.

You should expect to continue to enjoy many of your existing benefits and even some new ones as the programs evolve over the next 12 to 15 months. We will be sure to notify you of any changes that impact your account.

댓글 [36]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [5,205] 분류

쓰기
1 / 261
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색