대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문-기타]
ATT -> T-mobile 넘기기 ETF for walmart?

뉴저지청년 | 2014.11.23 15:12:23 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

안녕하세요.

그동안 열심히 마일모아를 보면서 여러 정보를 얻다가 처음으로 글을 써 보내요.

현제 저는 AT&T를 사용중이고요. 제가 이번에 walmart 에서 하는 pre-blackfriday sale 로 하는 아이폰6를 $179주고 샀습니다. (2년 계약과 add a new line으로  새로운 라인 추가)

14일이 지난후 t-mobile로 갈아탄 후 ETF를 받을 생각인데요. walmart 계약시 싸인한 서류에 약간 의문점이 있어서 질문드립니다.

Devices with 2-year carrier Service contract

-2-year carrier service contract: I understand that I must sign a separate 2-year service contract with a wireless carrier such as AT&T, Verizon, T-moblie, etc.

-Cancellation or change of service AFTER 14 days:

- I agree and understand that I must pay Walmart the full "without contract" non-discounted price of the device up to $999, including customer added value promotions.

- I may incur an early termination fee, penalty and additional charges from the carrier not associated with Walmart. See terms and conditions in the carrier service contract for more information about waiver of fees, penalties and other charges.

이걸 보고 헉! 하고 깜짝 놀라서 AT&T  online chat rep과 상담했는데요.

나: actually what I really want to know is

나: if I pay for the ETF,

나: then do I have to pay walmart (bought Iphone 6)or bestbuy (bought galaxy note 4) any fees?

ATT rep: Do you mean if you also need to pay Walmart or Bestbuy your ETF?

ATT rep: If ETF will be paid thru AT&T, you do not need to pay Walmart or Bestbuy any fees for doing so,

나: No

나: but on the contract from the walmart

나: if I terminate my service, which is 2 year contract,

나: I have to pay for the device to walmart

ATT rep: Your contract is bound to AT&T Peter not to Walmart. No worries you do not have to pay them anything.

나: then what does that contract paper mean?

ATT rep: The contract is your agreement with AT&T Peter that you will be with us for 24month period. The device was just purchased thru Bestbuy and Walmart as they are our channel stores. But the contract will still be with AT&T

나: on the walmart wireless contract paper, "cancellation or change of service after 14days: I agree and understand that I must pay Walmart the full "without contract" non-discounted price of the device up to $999, including customer added value promotion

나: so, if I pay ETF to at&t to change my plan, which is breach the contract with walmart that i have to pay the full price of device. that's what walmart say

ATT rep: I completely understand your point. May I ask did you purchase your phone thru Walmart using your Upgrade eligibility?

나: I add a new line

나: from walmart

ATT rep: Alright. Is the line ending on ****?

나: yes

ATT rep: Thank you! Walmart is our third party retailer. Yes it was ordered thru them but your contract is still under AT&T. You are able to get the phone with full discount thru AT&T two year agreement. If you pay the ETF or cancel the service, you will only pay the ETF on AT&T and not on Walmart.

나: okay so, for example

나: even if I breach the contract with at&t and pay the ETF to at&t which is maximum $325

나: I don't have to pay walmart for device or any other fees

나: right?

ATT rep: That is correct!:)

에티티와 월마트의 의견이 달라서 이번엔 월마트에 전화를 해보니, 월마트쪽에선 2년 안에 계약을 파기하면 기가값을 내라고 하네요...

어느쪽 커스터머 렙이 잘 모르는건지, 두 사이에 계약은 생각안하고 자기들과 저와의 계약만 신경쓰고 다른쪽은 신경쓰지 않아서 대충말하는건지 잘 몰라서 

마일모아에 질문 올립니다.

14일 뒤 티모빌로 갈아타게 되면 전 월마트에도 아이폰 기계값이 699불을 내야되나요? ㅠㅠ

댓글 [17]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,621] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5732
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색