대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보-항공]
올 비즈니스 클래스 항공사인 La Compagnie 아시나요?

오리 | 2016.05.13 10:21:12 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

오늘 야후에 올라온 기사인데, all-business-class 항공사인 La Compagnie에 대한 후기가 올라와 있네요.

http://www.businessinsider.com/photos-of-business-class-airline-la-compagnie-2016-5

기사에 있는 사진 몇개 퍼왔어요. (저작권 문제되면 삭제하겠습니다)

다른 항공사 비즈니스 보다 저렴하다고 하네요. 마모님들 가운데 혹시 타보신분 계신가요?

About 45 minutes before our scheduled take-off, an Aspire lounge employee announced that it was time for passengers on my flight to begin making their way to the gate. When I got there, I boarded our Boeing 757-200 immediately — no waiting!On both aircrafts, the all-business-class cabins had 19 rows and 74 seats. Neither of my flights were sold out; there were a few open seats on both.Every seat had a Samsung Galaxy Pro tablet that you could remove from the port. Through these devices, La Compagnie offers TV shows, movies, music, magazines and newspapers, and e-books. The tablets can also be used to view the in-flight menu and other information.The seats are spacious and comfortable. They recline to a 175-degree angle and have a built-in massage feature, which I took full advantage of.On our return flight, which left London at 5:40 p.m. (London time) and arrived in Newark at 8:00 p.m. (Eastern time), we were served a light first course of tuna, a cheese and fig plate, and some sort of pie around 6:00 p.m. It was all surprisingly delicious.Finally, we were served a course similar to what you'd eat at high tea in London. The flight attendants came around with the "tea and sweets" meal — which included a scone with jam and clotted cream, a macaron, a miniature carrot cake, two finger sandwiches, juice, and tea — around 9:00 p.m. London time.

댓글 [7]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,731] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5737
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색