대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [후기]
AMEX Platinum 컨시어지에게 캐나다 Banff 여행계획좀 짜달라고 했더니...

짱구아빠 | 2012.07.31 08:21:12 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

9월에 Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel 여행계획을 잡았습니다.

늘상 그렇듯 항공권과 호텔을 해결하고나니 쓰나미처럼 밀려드는 귀차뉘즘,,

아멕스 플랫 컨시어지에게 훼어몬트 밴프에서 2박 할건데 그주위에 맛있는 맛집과 관광(승마가 예술이라고해서) 할것 좀 정리해서 보내라고 시켰더니 아래처럼 메일이 왔네요.

밴프 경험있으신 분들의 검증이 필요합니다.

2박3일 짧은일정이라 맛집 2, 트레일 2회, 승마 1회 정도로 여행계획을 짜보렵니다 ㅎㅎ

American Express Platinum Card Concierge

Dear 쫭구아퐈,(이건제가 고친것 ㅋ)

It was a pleasure assisting you with your dining request. Below, please find some excellent options that I recommend for the area near your hotel while in Banff. Any of the below options would be an excellent choice. I have also attached the travel guide for the area to use as an excellent resource. Below the dining suggestions you will find a list of horseback riding suggestions in Banff and the nearby areas.

The Bison Mountain Bistro
211 Bear Street, Box 3959
Banff, Canada
(403) 762-5550
info@thebison.ca
http://www.thebison.ca/

Casually rustic and just a little over a year old, the Bison simply is the best of Banff. It calls itself "Rocky Mountain Comfort Food," but it manages to be down-home, innovative, and elegant all at once. Try the pizza with house-made venison pepperoni, wild mushrooms, and crisped leeks, and you'll see what I mean. With a huge emphasis on local ingredients and as much made in-house as possible (the bread here is fantastic all by itself), the Bison is casual enough that you can stop in for a snack and not break the bank (the pizzas, a smoked bison and butter leaf salad, merguez corn dogs, and shrimp and crab mini tacos are all outstanding), or have a full-blown multi-course meal (of grilled bison tenderloin, lamb loin, or wild mushroom tagliatelle, to name a few) and feel like you're in a major cosmopolitan center. The decor is as adaptable and enticing as the menu; wholly contemporary -- yet with its vaulted wood ceilings and floors, still cozy and homey -- it's a great respite from the touristy offerings in much of the town.

Maple Leaf Grill
137 Banff Avenue
Banff, Canada
(403) 760-7680
http://www.banffmapleleaf.com/

A less-inventive version of the Bison Mountain Bistro -- and, given its sprawling upstairs dining room, intended for a much larger crowd -- the Maple Leaf nonetheless provides nicely prepared casual fare -- bison, elk, caribou -- but with some creative flair, like a seafood tower of oysters, mussels, prawns, scallops, smoked salmon, grilled squid, among others (available in one, two, or three tiers), local roasted duck and BC salmon, and, of course, a vast array of Alberta beef, from tenderloin to prime rib to quite excellent burgers.

Giorgio's Trattoria
219 Banff Avenue
Banff, Canada
(403) 762-5114
http://www.giorgiosbanff.com/

Giorgio's Trattoria features homemade Italian cuisine in a warm friendly atmosphere.

Grizzly House
207 Banff Avenue
Banff, Canada
(403) 762-4055
http://www.banffgrizzlyhouse.com/

Saltlik, A Rare Steakhouse
221 Bear Street
Banff, Canada
(403) 762-2467

Horseback Riding Suggestions

The Fairmount Banff Springs Corral
405 Spray Avenue
Banff, Canada
(403) 762-2848

Holiday on Horseback
132 Banff Avenue
Banff, Canada
(403) 762-4551
www.horseback.com

Cross Zee Ranch
2500 Palliser Trail
Canmore, Canada
(403) 678-4171
www.crosszeeranch.ca

Boundary Ranch
2 Guinns Road and Highway 40 South
Kananaskis, Canada
(403) 591-7171
www.boundaryranch.com

It was a pleasure assisting you with your request. Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you have any questions or need additional assistance.
I can be reached at 1-800-525-3355 and when prompted, please say Concierge. Alternatively, if you would like to contact me via email, I can be reached at platinumrequests@concierge.americanexpress.com.

I look forward to being of assistance to you in the future.

Sincerely yours,
Justin Roach 
American Express Platinum Concierge
1-800-525-3355, Concierge
platinumrequests@concierge.americanexpress.com

댓글 [6]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [6,738] 분류

쓰기
1 / 337
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색