대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문-기타]
세탁기 판매, Craigslist: 이거 사기인가요?

assa | 2016.11.27 08:15:44 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

제가 세탁기를 팔려고 Craigslist홈페이지에 올렸습니다. 가격은 $150에 올렸고 바로 사겠다는 사람에게 연락을 받았습니다. 보내온 메일에 나온 사진을 보니 나이가 많은 할머니인것 같습니다. 그런데... 조금 미심적은 상황, 복잡해진 상황에 마일모아 회원님들 의견을 들어보려고 합니다.
거두절미하고 마지막 메일을 공유합니다...
How are you doing? Thanks for your patience, the check is on the way and will be getting deliver to you tomorrow morning via USPS Courier Service, just take the check to your bank tomorrow and get it deposited at your bank and the funds would be available after 24hrs of deposited, Here is the tracking details for you to know when and time to receive the payment tomorrow.
Tracking Number: 940550xxxxxxxxx
Amount on check: $1,950
You will deduct the amount for your Washer fee and the extra $10 for holding down the Washer for me and get the remaining money send also to the Mover that will come for the pick up for me and the Mover is also picking some other valuable goods (like household, furniture's and electronics set.) at the same city of your location to my new apartment, that is why you need to help me and transfer the amount to the Mover, thanks for your mail and understanding get back to me immediately you receive the check with you.... Thanks
Best Regards
$160을 내가 가져가고 나머지를 무버에게 주라고 합니다. 어떻게 생각하세요?
이 사람에게 팔아야할까요? 아니면 너무 복잡해서 미안하다고 말하고 다른 사람에게 팔아야 할까요?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

업데이트 합니다.

집에 오니 첵이 도착했습니다.

Capture.JPG

그래서 아래 댓글을 겸허히 받아들고 이 첵을 경찰에 신고하겠다고 했더니 아래와 같은 답변이 왔습니다.....

Why did you have to do that, the check is real and legit, please do as i said and take the check to your bank and got it deposited and wait till the funds available in your account, please do as i said and the money will clear into your account after you got the deposited at your bank for verification...... Thanks

제가 정말 순진한건지... 멍청한건지.... 혹시 진짜라면??이라는 생각이 들기도 합니다...

결국 찢어버렸지만요....

저와 같은 경험을 하게 될 분들이 이 글을 통해서 사고를 예방하셨으면 좋겠습니다....

첨부 [1]

댓글 [37]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,535] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5727
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색