대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문-항공]
LAX-SJD BA 마일로 AA예약 3시간 변경 - 미리 공지했으니 보상 없음

삐약이랑꼬야랑 | 2018.10.11 04:55:56 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

겨울에 로스카보스 여행을 계획하며 미리 BA마일로  AA 비행기편을 예약했었습니다.

그러다 기존 비행편이 취소되어 새로운 예약이 잡혔다는 이메일을 받았고, (왕복 모두 3시간 앞당겨짐)

BA측에 변경에 따른 보상이 있는지 이메일로 문의해보니, 미리 충분한 시간을 두고 공지됐으므로 보상은 없다는 답변을 받았습니다.

1달전에 알려주나 3달 전에 알려주나, 변경에 따른 불편함은 똑같은데... 대체 항공편을 계속 알아보라는 뜻인지... 

AA 사이트 들어가서 조회해보면 직항은 AA 0237편 하나 남겨 놓은거 같습니다 -_-

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 2.46.20 AM.png

아침에 라운지에서 밥먹고 출발하려던 계획과,

돌아올때 호텔에서 점심먹고 오려던 계획이 모두 차질이 생겼네요;;;

(뭐.. 도착해서 호텔에서 점심은 먹을 수 있게 되었지만...)

아래는 제 이메일에 대한 답변입니다:

Dear ----------

Thank you for writing to the Club about the changes to your reservation have affected your plans. 

I’m so sorry that your recent flight with us was cancelled and your travel plans were affected. 

I know making changes to our timetables can be very inconvenient. We’re also aware our customers often rely on us for a particular route and timing. When we need to make a change to a flight, we try and make sure this has as little impact on your journey as possible. As long as we have contact details for you or your travel agent, we’ll let you know of any amendments as soon as we can. We'll also try to offer you a more suitable alternative, where possible.

I realise the changes made may be far from ideal for you, so if you’d like to see what other flight options are available, you can speak to our Customer Support team:

http://www.ba.com/contact

I understand you’ve incurred costs as a result of the change to your flight. As we’ve told you of the changes to your journey in plenty of time before travel, we’re not able to reimburse you any additional costs or offer you compensation as a result of this change. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

We’re grateful you’ve taken the time to let us know what happened, because it’s only through your comments we’re able to focus on areas where we need to improve. I know our Operations team will value your insight.

Please feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything else.

I hope this information is useful to you.

Kind regards
Ana
British Airways Executive Club 

첨부 [1]

댓글 [6]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [115,084] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5755
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색