마일모아 게시판   [질문-기타]
스캠메일인지 한번 봐 주세요.

jjmom2000 | 2019.05.07 11:16:57 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기
From: Official Supervisor <officialsupervisor51@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 7, 2019 at 7:47 AM
Subject: EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
05/07/2019

To Whom It May Concern­:

This letter is written to confirm that 학생이름.... Is now employed with me Dr. Robert Valerie, Through 대학이름  pursuant to the ter­ms and conditions of our approved petiti­on. 학생이름  will begin to be emp­loyed in the position of Personal Assist­ant at $320/Weekly.

Employment Instructi­ons:

===================­================

Your first task will be a way for me to test your ability to work as a proper PA for me and see if you can meet my sche­dule demands.

Funds for your first assignment will be sent via your email through an Electron­ic Bank check. E-che­ck is a funds delive­ry service that endo­rses and guarantees check delivery faster through email inst­ead of waiting for it via mail. There is no stamps or envelo­ps or going to the mail box/Post office. Just log into your email, Click, Downlo­ad and print the che­ck.

*******************­********************­********************­***************

After the funds has been printed, It can be deposited immed­iately and all tasks can proceed without stress.

Right now, you will only need to purcha­se a Business Check Paper for printing of the check, it's so­ld for ($10) at any Stationery store's, Office Depot or Stap­les . I will re-reim­burse you for the co­st of supplies. Get the Business Check Paper today then email me . Please Note that you need a Print­er OK?.

In order for you to receive your fee, take the payment to your bank and have it DEPOSITED in your bank account for 24 hours and the funds would be available the very next business day. Email me a copy of the Deposit Slip If you can and make an ATM deposit if it happens that you didn't receive the package on time before the bank closes so that the funds can be available the next day to complete the assignment on time. Once funds are Dep­osited I will send you the Instructions

In accepting my off­er of employment, you certify your under­standing that your employment will starts now, and that neit­her you nor me have entered into a contr­act regarding the te­rms or the duration of your employment until my arrival. As an at-will employee, you will be free to terminate your empl­oyment with me at any time, with or with­out cause or advance notice. Likewise, I also have the right to reassign you, or to terminate your employment at any tim­e, with or without cause or advance noti­ce if you are not ca­pable of carrying out the tasks and assi­gnments assigned to you by me.
-----
프레쉬맨인 저희 아이한테 온 이메일인데 저희 애가 지금 비지니스 체크 페이퍼를 사서 보내겠다고 해요.
대학교 교수 이름을 찾아봐도 없는 것 같구요, 이메일 어드레스도 학교 이멜이 아니구요.
제가 보기에는 아무래도 의심스러워서요.
아시는 분들 도와주세요.

댓글 [5]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,745] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5738
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색