대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문-카드]
(업뎃)이번 IHG 12.5만+$50크레딧 오퍼로 승인받았는데.. 40배가 아니라네요?

아로케이 | 2019.10.08 22:28:56 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

IHG랑 채팅해본결과, 최근 신청/승인되는 Chase Premier credit cards들은 25배 된다고 하네요..

아로케이: As far as you know, you are sure that this 25X promotion applies to all premier chase cards that was applied and approved recently right?

IHG: Yes, all IHG Chase Premier Credit Cards benefits will be applied once it was approved and posted in the account.

===========

체이스에 다시 secure message로 물어보니까 오퍼는 제대로 적용됐다는거 같은데...

체이스랑 IHG랑 purchase path가 다르다는게 뭔말인지 모르겠네요.

총 40X 보너스 (25X추가+10X기본멤버+5X플래티늄보너스)에서, 25X추가 포인트중 체이스는 15X만 담당하고 IHG에서 추가 10X을 줘서 25X인건지...

I appreciate the opportunity to review your inquiry about the offer on the account.

XXX , Chase and IHG have different offers in the environment. You have received the correct offer as per the IHG purchase path. For more information about the 25X
points, please contact IHG Rewards Club Service Center at 1-888-211-9874. 
We appreciate your business and thank you for being a Chase customer.

=======

안녕하세요,

어제 마모에서 본 IHG 12.5만 포인트+$50크레딧+40배 적립 (IHG)으로 승인받았습니다.

그런데 Secure Message로 다른거 물어보다가 카드 베네핏설명해주는 라인에서 의아한 점이 있었습니다. 40배가 원래 25배추가+10배기본+5배플래티넘엘리트보너스로 해서 40배가 되는건데 추가가 25배가 아니라 15배라는겁니다.. 그래서 제가 스샷 찍어둔거랑 지금 실제 살아있는 신청링크 보내면서 왜 25배가 아니냐고 하니까 또 이렇게 답변이 오네요. 왜 이런건가요? 설마 $50크레딧 링크가 targeted 링크인가요? 퍼블릭이 아니라..?

Hello XXX,

Allow me to confirm the signup bonus on your IHG Rewards card.

XXX, I can confirm that your account is associated with the offer in which you will earn 125,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. You will earn 15X additional IHG, 2X additional gas, groceries, dining, and 3X additional all other purchases for the first 12 months from account opening.

Please know that our credit card offers vary and change, and new ones become available on a regular basis and hence your account was eligible for the new offer you requested.

댓글 [10]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,646] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5733
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색