대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문-기타]
회사 쉬는시간/점심시간 규정에 대한 질문 (캘리포니아)

Joys | 2019.11.05 18:24:23 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

저는 하루에 5시간 일하는 파트타임이고 unpaid 점심/쉬는 시간 갖지 않고 5시간 쭉 일하고 퇴근해요.

회사는 캘리포니아고, 회사 입사시 아래와 같이 세가지 서류에 다 싸인했었는데요.

얼마 전에, 상사가 필요하면 5시간 넘게 일하라고 하면서, 근데 6시간 이상 일하는 날에는 30분 unpaid 점심시간을 무조건 가져야 된다고, 캘리포니아 법이 그렇다고 말해서(중간에 clock in/out 해야 된다고) 그 때부터 멘붕이 되었어요.

왜냐면 저는 입사시 HR 오리엔테이션 때 아래 세가지 서류에 싸인을 해서 몇 시간을 일해도 그냥 쉬는 시간 갖지 않고 쭉 일해도 되는 걸로 이해하고 있었거든요. (12시간 일할 일은 없고요.)

풀타임이면 중간에 점심/쉬는 시간 갖는 것도 상관없지만 저 같은 경우에 많이 일해봤자 6~7시간 일하는 건데 이 규정 때문에 한두시간 더 일하려고 굳이 30분 점심시간 갖고 싶지 않거든요.  빨리 퇴근하는 게 좋아요.

아래 서류 좀 한번 봐주시겠어요?  저 일부러 중간에 clock out/in 안 하고 그냥 쭉 일해도 되는 거 아닌가요?

제가 잘 못 이해하고 있는 건 지, 잘 아시는 마모님들 도움 주시면 정말 감사하겠습니다!

1. On-Duty Meal Period Agreement

(직원) and (회사) agree and understand that the nature of my position prevents me from being relieved of all duty and requires me to remain on-duty during meal periods. I voluntarily agree to work an on-duty meal period. I understand that I will be compensated at my regular rate of pay for any on-duty meal periods.  I further understand that I will be given the opportunity to eat a meal while on duty.

위 1번 서류에 싸인을 했어요.  unpaid 점심시간 따로 갖지 않고 쭉 일하는 거에 동의한 거 아닌가요? 근무시간에 일하면서 알아서 점심 먹으면 되는 거 아닌가요?  제가 여기에 동의해서 싸인한거고요.

-------------------

2. Voluntary Election Meal Period Waiver for 5-Hour Shifts

(직원) understand that an Employee is required to take a minimum 30 minute meal break for each five (5) hours of work, and that during the meal break the Employee is relieved of all duties and is free to leave the premises. I also understand that the Employer is not required to pay for time spent taking a meal break. I also understand that I may waive my right to take a meal break on days when six (6) hours will complete my shift.

(직원) voluntarily elect to forego a meal break on days when six (6) hours will complete my shift. I understand that I have the right to revoke this waiver at anytime.

위 2번 서류에도 싸인을 했는데요.  직원은 원래 5시간마다 30분 unpaid 점심시간을 가져야 하는데, 만약 6시간 일하는 날에도 30분 unpaid 점심시간을 따로 안 가져도 되는 거 아닌가요?  제가 여기에 동의해서 싸인한거고요.

-------------------

3. Voluntary Election Waiver of Second Meal Period

(직원) understand that an Employee is required to take a minimum 30 minute meal break for each five (5) hours of work, and that during the meal break the Employee is relieved of all duties and is free to leave the premises. I also understand that the Employer is not required to pay for time spent taking a meal break.  I understand that I may waive my right to take a second meal break on days when I have not waived my first meal break and I have not/will not work more than twelve (12) hours for that day/shift.

(직원) voluntarily elect to forego a second meal break on days when I have not waived my first meal break and when my total hours worked for that day/shift do not exceed twelve (12) hours. I also understand that I have the right to revoke this waiver at anytime.

위 3번 서류에도 싸인을 했는데요.  이 서류는 크게 중요하진 않지만... 직원은 원래 5시간마다 30분 unpaid 점심시간을 가져야 하는데, 첫번째 unpaid 점심시간을 가진 날에는 두번째 unpaid 점심시간 안 가져도 된다는 거에 동의한 거 아닌가요?  12시간 넘기지 않게 일하는 날에요.

댓글 [6]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,599] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5730
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색