대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보-기타]
방탄 LA 콘서트 Sofi stadium 가는 방법 정보교환 글?

ehdtkqorl123 | 2021.10.09 04:35:10 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

혹시 이번에 가시는분들 계시면 공연장 관련 정보교환차 글 하나 파봅니다.

일단 전 뉴욕에서 28일 일요일 공연 보러 가는데요

아무래도 떙스기빙 언저리다보니 레비뉴나 마일리지가 착하진 않네요 흙흙

26일 토요일에 들어와서 29일 월요일 아웃 생각하고 있습니다.

유니버설 스튜디오나 라라랜드 전망대 등등 한번 겸사겸사 가보려고요

경기장을 보니까 락스(LAX)공항에서 가깝네요. 

숙소가 허리우드쪽이라 가는건 거의 차로 1시간 걸리긴 하는데..

공연 끝나면 자정이 넘을테고... 

처음엔 Sofi  경기장에서 우버 잡는것 알아봤는데 레딧에서 댓글들이 

The Uber ride from Long Beach to there was $50.00, very easy drop off to the entrance to the stadium, no walking even needed. So that was very convenient.

However, getting an Uber/Lyft was a mess after the game. The “pick-up” zone completely packed (looking at maps - I believe it’s on Kareem CT, waiting time was estimated to be an hour or longer (leaning towards the longer side from what I saw) so we decided to walk away from the stadium….walked for about 25 minutes down Manchester and found a Lyft 15 minutes after (total of 40 minutes) price was $110 plus tip lol. So be prepared to pay.

So Uber/Lyft round trip: $160 plus tip

Ride there: super convenient

Ride back: it was a hassle and expensive

This. I’ve been looking for options for Uber or Lyft for the game and I very hesitant to pay $160 for a round trip.

Do not plan on taking an Uber home unless you got like 90 minutes to wait

아무래도  하루 차를 렌트해서(대략 100불?) 주차장에 하는게 어떤가 보니

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.33.58 PM.jpg

https://www.parkwhiz.com/sofi-stadium-parking/bts-take-permission-to-dance-on-stage-los-angeles-1140714/

대충 60불정도 하네요.

자정에 수많은 팬들이랑 우버전쟁하고 price surge 고생하느니 저게 나을지...

땡스기빙 연휴 새벽의 라성고속도로는 어떤가 모르겠네요 흠 

뉴욕은 지하철랑 기차가 실어날라서 나름 싸고 빠르게 가는데

엘에이는 아무래도 대중교통이 상대적으로 열악하다보니 시간을 많이 감안해야 할듯 하네요..

혹시 이근방 정보 아시는분들 조언좀 구합니다^^

=====

방탄 레딧에서 펀 정봅니다

There are no opening acts. They usually play their music videos (and everyone sings along) from the time that doors open to the time the concert officially begins.

It’s been a while but I believe doors will open 2 hours before (so around 5:30ish?) and the concert will start at 7:30pm.

Most of their concerts last around 3 hours so expect to get out at around 10:30pm or 11pm. Then depending on your mode of transportation you might spend an extra hour trying to leave.

첨부 [1]

댓글 [43]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,195] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5710
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색