대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [후기]
Target에서 봉변당한 썰(세일했던 제품 교환 시 추가차지 주의 요망)

강풍호 | 2023.12.14 16:33:38 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

어제 너무나 어처구니없는 일을 당하고 BBB에 컴플레인까지 접수했습니다. 한글로 다시 쓰기가 뭐해서 BBB에 접수한 영문을 붙여넣겠습니다.

요는 타겟에서 세일한 물건을 산 후 동일제품으로 색상만 바꾸려했다가 110불을 더 내라고 한 어처구니 없는 일이였는데 사정사정해서 23불만(왜?) 더 내고 가져갔던 제품을 고대로 가지고 온 이야기입니다.

It was a horrible experience yesterday, and I don't think I will visit Target again. Here is my story from 12/13/23, between 16:50 and 17:25.

I bought an iPad 10th Blue on Cyber Monday for a total price of $331.14, which was a really good deal. However, I wanted to change it to a Pink iPad for my wife's gift. So, yesterday, I visited the local Target located at La Brea and 4th St and approached Katherine at customer service. I inquired if I could change it to Pink at the same price, and she assured me that it was possible.

When the tech manager checked the pink stock, there was one left. While he was bringing the iPad to the customer service, Katherine initiated the return process for my blue iPad and gave me a $331.14 Target card.

When the pink iPad arrived at the customer service, and Katherine scanned it, the price showed as $399+tax, the current price. This was expected, but Katherine insisted that I needed to pay almost $440, which was not acceptable.

I reminded her of her earlier assurance that I could replace the color without any additional payment. Katherine seemed embarrassed and called her manager, Norma.

When Norma arrived, she informed me that she couldn't change the price. I clarified that I didn't ask for a price change; I simply wanted to replace the color. Despite this, Norma insisted she couldn't do anything. I also mentioned that Katherine had initiated the return process with the assurance that I could keep the original price, but Katherine denied making such a promise.

I suggested keeping my original blue iPad, but Norma insisted I pay an additional $110 to do so, which was unacceptable. I couldn't believe that after purchasing a brand new iPad for $331.14, I was being asked to pay more to keep the original one.

I then asked Norma to refund the amount to my original credit card, but she claimed she couldn't and insisted on issuing a Target gift card, which was useless for me as I rarely shop at Target.

Eventually, I pleaded with Norma to either let me keep the iPad at the original price or issue a refund to my original payment. Despite initially claiming she couldn't do anything, she eventually adjusted the price to $354.40. Consequently, I had to pay an additional $23.26 for the same item.

Unfortunately, I felt helpless because the initial agent, Katherine, provided misinformation, and the manager, Norma, seemed unable to provide a satisfactory resolution.

댓글 [30]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [6,698] 분류

쓰기
1 / 335
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색