대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문-호텔]
하얏트 다이아 트라이얼 신청후 답 멜이 왔는데 영어 해석 부탁드립니다.

dkfma9 | 2014.03.25 23:35:03 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

hyatt diamond trial 오퍼 신청해달라고 메일로 제가 지금 하얏트로 보냈는데요 (전에 https://www.milemoa.com/2012/04/10/hyatt-diamond-trial/ 마모님 글 참고해서 메일 보냈습니다)

답변이 왔는데요. 무슨뜻인지 몰라서요.

Dear Mrs. Woo,

Thank you for contacting Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Please note the list of competitors that Hyatt Gold Passport will match:

Hilton Gold VIP or Hilton Diamond VIP

Marriott Gold or Marriott Platinum

Starwood Platinum Preferred Guest

Priority Club Platinum

Regarding your inquiry, currently a Diamond Trial Offer is available. You will receive trial Diamond membership for 60 days with proof of top tier status with one of our competitor programs. However, you must complete 12 nights in 60 days to maintain Diamond membership through February of 2015. You will also receive 1000 bonus points on your first six eligible nights within 60 days, up to a maximum of 6000 bonus points. Please be aware that the earning period for the promotion begins at the time of enrollment.

Please note, the competitor statement must indicate your name, tier status and at least one stay in the last 12 months.

Please e-mail a statement of your membership activity with a competitor to us for processing.

To find more details on our exclusive Diamond membership, please visit us online at:

http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/benefits/membership_diamond.jsp

I appreciate your support of Hyatt and the Gold Passport program. Please let me know if I may assist you further.

Best Regards,

Nagendra Rao (Mr.) 
Hyatt Gold Passport Representative

Global Contact Centre

이게 무슨뜻인지 대강 해석좀 부탁드려보아요

미리 감사합니다 .꾸벅.....^.^;;

전에 글------------

만약 승인이 나서 다이아 등급으로 조정해줄 경우 유효기간이 2달인가요? 아님 1년인가요? 

제가 체이스 하얏트 카드 신청해서 받은 무료 숙박권으로 8월 21,22일 뉴욕에 있는 하얏트 엔다즈 호텔 예약하려고합니다.

그런데 무료 숙박권 받은 후에  다이아 등급으로 될 경우는 스윗 업글은 따로 안되는걸로 알고있는데 예약할때 부탁해보면 업글 해줄수는 있을까요? 그리고 무료 조식도 가능할까요?

댓글 [2]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,575] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5729
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색