대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보-기타]
TV 오븐에 구워서 고친 사연

오뚜기 | 2015.12.21 08:57:48 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

좀 황당하게 드리실 수 있겠지만 TV를 오븐에 구워서 고쳤습니다.

정확히 말하면 TV에서 motherboard만 떼어낸후 구웠습니다.

7년정도쓴 LG티비가 있는데 어느날 전원을 키니 화면에는 LG로고만 뜨고 다음으로 넘어가지 않았습니다.

그래서 버릴까 하다가 혹시나하고 시도해봤는데 쉽게 고쳐져서 나눠봅니다.

구글 해보니 비슷한 사례가 몇 있었는데 어떤 분이 오븐에 넣고 395도에서 10분정도 구웠는데 고쳐졌다는 글이 있어서 시도해보았습니다.

혹시 비슷한 문제로 TV를 버려야 하나 고민하는 분들에게 도움이 되었으면 좋겠네요.

아래는 순서입니다 (출처: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat-panel-displays/1399989-47le5400-stuck-start-up-logo-screen.html ).

I had the same issue with my 47LE5400. 

It suddenly stopped working one day when I powered it on. It was stuck on the logo screen. 

Based on my research from the web, the problem is most likely on the main board. 

The best way is to replace the main board. Unfortunately the model is a few years old. I could not find any replacement part.

Right before I put it in a box and prepared to recycle it, I saw some post from Youtube. Someone suggest use the "baking approach" to bake the main board for 10 minutes. I sounds a job with me at the beginning. But after googling the web, I realized that it is totally true. You can get some explanation by searching "how to reflow a laptop motherboard"

I decided try it in last weekend. Here what I did.

1) Put the TV on the carpet floor, facing down

2) Remove ~20 screws on the back panel, and carefully open the back panel

3) Now you can see two boards - One is a white color board. That is the power supply board. It connects to the AC power cable. The other is a green color board. That is the main board. It has all kinds of AV connectors on it. 

4) Remove the 5 cables connected to the main board carefully. Watch this video (Search "TV Ribbon Cable Connector" from youtube) to see how to remove the ribbon cables.

5) Put a pizza baking stone in the baking oven and pre-heat the oven to 395 F degrees. Keep the baking stone leveled.

6) Once the temperature reaches 395 F, put the main board on the pizza baking stone. Bake it for 10 minutes.

7) 10 mins later, get the main board out of the oven and put it on a level surface. Let it cool down for 20 minutes.

8) Put the main board back, and connect all the cables. Close the back panel and put the screws back.

9) Enjoy your TV again.

My TV revived in last weekend. Hope yours will do also.

댓글 [11]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [7,957] 분류

쓰기
1 / 398
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색