대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보-카드]
우편으로 편지써서 리컨요청!

벨뷰사람 | 2017.06.01 22:41:15 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

안녕하세요

대략 2주전에 메릴린치 5만 오퍼가 전화로 신청하면 살아있다는 소식에 신청했다가 펜딩후 리젝이되었습니다 (experian 736)

그래서 리컨을 시도했는데 거절이였죠..이미 제공할수있는 크레딧리밋을 줬다고 더이상은 안된다고하더라구요 (보아에서 캐쉬리워드 카드 하나밖에 없는데요..)

리젝 사유가 적혀있는 편지를 받고 밑에 나와있는 주소로 밑져야 본전이지 하는마음으로 편지를써서 지난주 목요일쯤 우편으로 보냈는데 오늘 어플리케이션 status 보니까 리뷰중으로 바꼈네요 

아직 어프루브 된건 아니지만 기대가 커지네요. 

계속 업댓하겠습니다

(Address) 

Hello, I am writing regarding my application for Merrill+ Visa credit card with the reference number: , which I applied for a week ago.

Recently, I have been traveling quite a lot and thus feel that the features and benefits of this card would be useful and best for me and I have also heard that this card is the best rewards card on the market today. Therefore, I decided to apply for this card, but I was told that I was not able to get approval because the amount of credit extended to me by you guys is adequate, therefore, I immediately decreased the credit limit line on the card that I have held for more than 2 years, but I still got declined. I was shocked and disappointed to hear the decision that was made considering my credit history. I believe that I have a good credit score and have never made a late payment, and I am not a heavy user of credit and never plan to be. 

I am not asking for a large amount of credit limit line, but simply enough to enjoy this card’s wonderful benefits while also continuing to prove my value to you as a customer. I am even willing to shift credit from my existing card to this card if necessary.

I am hoping this letter finds its way to someone who can help me get this application reconsidered, however, I am not authorizing an additional credit pull.

Thank you in advance and please know that I sincerely appreciate your time and any help that you can provide.

If you have any further questions, I can be reached at (phone number) or via email at (email address)

Sincerely,

댓글 [11]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [115,081] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5755
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색