(10/12 Update, 다들 카드 받으셨나요?) SPG 럭셔리 카드, 주문 밀려 카드 prodution 지연으로 임시카드 배송중

24시간 | 2018.08.31 10:53:10 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

10/12 Update:

깔끔하게 $10불 크레딧 들어왔습니다. 상담원 재량으로 넣어준듯 합니다 크리스피 도넛이나 사먹어야겠네요 ㅎㅎ

Capture.JPG

10/9 Update:

제 DP 남깁니다.. 아직 럭셔러카드 배송을 못 받으신분들 계신가요?

제가 그런데요, 업그레이드를 통해 신청을 8/25에 했습니다.

아직 럭셔리 카드를 못 받았는다고 확인 요청을 했더니 럭셔리 카드는 이미 배송되었는데 carrier의 실수로 배달이 되지 않았나보다 라고 하더군요.

그 말은 다른 누군가가 내 이름이 박힌 카드를 들고 있다는 얘기냐 했더니 그럴거라고................ ㅡㅡ;;; 

그러나 100% frad free 시스템이라 못 쓸거다,, 카드 번호 바꿔 다시 발송 하겠다라고 하네요. 그리고 statement credit으로 $10 쏴준다네요;;

"I understand the point. American Express did send the card from here. But since you have not received it till now, I assume that it was lost in transit. That been said, I do not have the access to review your account for the courtsey points. But I can issue a credit of $10.00 on your account."

어쨌든 아직 배송 못 받은 분들 참고하시고, 아멕스와 꼭 확인해보세요!

8/31:

이 Amex SPG Luxury 카드가 인기가 많은건지... 업글오퍼 받은분이 많이 신청한건지는 모르겠으나..

어쨌든 주문이 밀려 카드찍어내는데 지연이 생겨서 임시카드를 먼저 보내는중이랍니다.

임시카드로 스펜딩 시작할 수 있고, 정상 카드는 10월에 다시 보내준다 하네요.

업글하신 분들은 기존 SPG 카드를 그냥 쓰면 된다고 합니다. 스펜딩에 카운트 된데요.

According to American Express they’re shipping out temporary cards and will replace those with the proper Luxury Card design within two months:

Due to high demand for the new Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card, we are currently experiencing delays in delivering the new Luxury Card design to upgraded Card Members and some new Card Members. These Card Members can expect to receive their new Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Luxury Card in the mail by the end of October.

In the meantime,

• Impacted new Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Luxury Card Members can expect to receive an interim Card design in the mail within 10 days of being approved for the Card. These interim Card designs will provide access to all of the great benefits and rewards of the new Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Luxury Card. Card Members can use these cards immediately online or at point of sale. If eligible for a Welcome Bonus, any eligible purchases made on this Card will count toward the Welcome Bonus spend threshold.

• Current Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Card Members who upgraded to the new Luxury Card can continue to use their current Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Cards, which will provide access to all of the great benefits and rewards of the new Starwood Preferred Guest Luxury Card. Card Members can use these cards immediately online or at point of sale. If eligible for an upgrade bonus offer, any eligible purchases made on the current Card from the time of upgrade will count toward the bonus spend threshold.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

출처: https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2018/08/31/production-problems-american-express-sending-out-temporary-starwood-luxury-cards/#_ga=2.130520845.365006050.1534769784-484888792.1526669646

첨부 [1]

댓글 [33]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [115,046] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5753
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색