대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보-카드]
(카드 루머 6/29) 체이스 사프 & 사리 : 싸인업 보너스 곧 인상? (부제: 왕의 귀환)

24시간 | 2018.06.29 12:12:59 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

비록 루머이긴 하지만 요즘 같은때에 가뭄에 단비같은 좋은 소식이기에 부제도 그럴싸하게 달았습니다.. 너무 오버여도 금요일이니까 봐주세요 :)

Chase Sapphire Preferred 카드와 Chase Sapphire Reserve 카드의 싸인업이 곧 인상 될 수도 있다는 소문입니다.

Charlie 라는 Runningwithmiles 블로거가 체이스관계자 몇명에게서 샤프 샤리 보너스 인상 소식을 전해 들었다고 합니다.

1. 샤프는 마지막에 나온 오퍼와 비슷하게 8만/ 두번의 나누어진 스펜딩

또는 8만/$4000 스펜딩으로 나올 수도 있다고 예상

2. 사리는 6만 또는 8만으로 나올거라는 소문이네요 (사리 카드 처음 출시된지 이제 24개월째)

I have heard from a couple of people at Chase as well that there had been talk about bumping up the Chase Sapphire Preferred offer soon. My guess is they may launch the 80,000 point offer again with the two tiered spending but I think they could also be tempted to put 80,000 points out there with just $4,000 in spending. Again, this would take customers that did not jump on the Chase Sapphire Reserve and it would also keep the new customers they pick up from such a 80K offer from getting another Sapphire offer in the next 24 months.

There is one more rumor – Chase may increase the bonus again on the Chase Sapphire Reserve. It takes them a long time to recuperate their output on that card but they could bump it up to 60,000 points or 80,000 points. Again, this would not be available to anyone that has already signed up for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card (since that was just launched 24 months ago).

출처: runningwithmiles 

* 사파이어 카드 신청시 주의 점:

The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.

• 사리카드, 사프카드 두가지를 동시에 소지하지 못합니다. (일반 사파이어 카드 포함)
  • 둘중에 어느 카드든 싸인업 보너스를 받은 날짜부터 24개월 안에 카드 신청 불가.
  • 두 카드 모두 5/24 적용 카드입니다.

아래 관련 글타래 확인해주세요

중요) 사파이어류 카드 소지시, 다른 사파이어 카드 신청 불가, 24개월 규정

댓글 [78]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,598] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5730
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색