대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문]
Amerisave 에서 리파이낸스 하는데 궁금한 점이 있습니다.

스시러버 | 2020.07.29 16:42:52 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

현재 Amerisave 에서 리파이낸스 하는 중에 두가지 궁금한 점이 있습니다.

1. 첨부해 드린 내용으로 현재 리파이낸스를 진행중에 있는데, 어플리케이션을 사인하는 중에 interest rate을 lock하는 항목에 float 에 체크가 되어 있길래, 이것을 lock으로 바꾸어 달라고 했더니 다음과 같은 답변이 왔습니다.

"We start with a float rate always. Then once all your documentation is received and reviewed we lock the rates in. Some companies lock at approval, some lock upfront, we lock after the initial docs are in and reviewed. It’s because we have some people that take weeks to just send up paystubs and stuff. Time is ticking once the rates are locked, so if it takes several days to get your documents in and then you lock expires then we have a problem. Right now it’s very busy, so we try to limit the delays as much as possible.

The rates or the costs won’t change. We always will add in a concession to get you back to the cost you started with if rates go up a little. Which is why in my last email I instructed you to finish this doc package I had loaded in there from the other day, instead of me updating to today, so when we go to lock I can tell my bosses “Hey, we need to get this back to the original offer”, and then they go in and add pricing concessions accordingly! ????"

2. 두번째 궁금한 사항은 어제보다 500불 크레딧이 줄었길래 물어보았더니, 답변이

No worries. I can knock off $500 today after you get everything completed then you can see the updated option from today with $500 knocked off the closing cost.

뭔가 그레이 한것 같아 이대로 진행을 해도 괜찮은지 조금 의심이 드는 상황인데요, 믿고 진행해되 되는 상황인지 확신이 않서네요. 다른 렌더 같은 경우 저번주보다 0.125 올랐는데, 여기는 지난주 이자율과 맞춰주겠다고 하는데, 그래도 되나 궁금합니다. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 5.36.28 PM.png

첨부 [1]

댓글 [2]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,596] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5730
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색