대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보-카드]
이제 아멕스 air credit 의 gift card 신공은 끝난건가요?

약동 | 2019.07.22 13:10:55 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

DOC 들어가보니 사우스웨스트, 델타, AA 다 막혔고, 이제 더 이상 안될거라는 추정의 기사가 있네요...

Earlier this month we wrote a post outlining that gift card purchases from Southwest & Delta were not crediting the American Express Airline incidental credits, we’d previously posted that this stopped working for American Airlines as well (there was hope that was working again, but I very much doubt that now). I’m officially calling this work around dead for two reasons:

• There are a number of data points showing people that made non gift card purchases on the same day as a gift card purchase being credited for the non gift card purchase, but not the gift card (for example: here)
  • Even if credits do stay posting again, there is nothing stopping American Express from deciding at a later date that these are no qualifying purchases and clawing back the credit. This is something that have now shown time and time again that they are willing to do, most recently with self referrals.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/r-i-p-giftcard-purchases-counting-towards-american-express-airline-incidental-purchases/

댓글 [5]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,208] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5711
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색