대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문-기타]
i-131 advance parole 여행사유 추가 서류 관련 질문

원주세요 | 2020.10.22 22:57:55 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

안녕하세요, 지금 결혼영주권 서류 작업 중인데 i-131 advance parole 관련 궁금한 점이 있어요. 

현재 딱 정해진 여행 계획은 없지만 혹시나 해서 한국 - 연로한 부모님 방문 사유로 여행허가 양식을 작성하고 있는데요, USCIS 홈페이지에 보니 서류 체크리스트에 해당 사유에 대한 서포팅 서류가 있어야 되는걸로 나와요. 그런데 이렇게 서포팅 서류가 있을수가 없을 뿐더러 블로그 같은데 보아도 특별히 이에 대한 언급은 못봤는데 제가 이렇게 사유에 대한 서류를 준비해야되는게 맞나요? 아니면 아래 서류 체크리스트는 결혼영주권 i-485 접수할 때 같이 내는 i-131이랑은 다른 건가요?

감사합니다. 

------------------------------------

Advance Parole Document Checklist:

The following requirements only apply for individuals who are currently in the US. You will need to attach:

• A copy of a document showing your current status in the US, issued to you by USCIS
  • An explanation (or evidence) for the circumstances that prove why you qualify for an Advance Parole Document; OR
    • If you are seeking an adjustment of status – a copy of the receipt from USCIS. This receipt proves you filed the adjustment application; OR
    • If you are traveling to Canada to apply for an immigrant visa – a copy of the appointment letter from the US consular; OR
    • If your case has been deferred – under DACA by USCIS, include a copy of your I-797. If your case has been deferred by ICE, include a copy of your approval order, notice, or letter issued by ICE.
  • You must also complete Part 4 for the I-131, and include evidence to support your claim. There are 3 accepted purposes:
    • Educational: include a letter from the school describing the purpose of travel and why your travel is necessary. OR include a document showing your in enrollment in a program that requires travel.
    • Employment: include a letter from your employer or conference host describing the need for travel.
    • Humanitarian: include a letter from your physician explaining your medical condition, the treatment you are seeking, and why your travel is medically necessary. OR include documentation of a family member’s illness or death.

댓글 [9]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,220] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5711
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색