대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보]
(특급뉴스) 아마존 : $99+ 오더 (qualifying items 한정) 한국 무료 배송

24시간 | 2020.11.18 02:35:52 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

좋은 소식입니다. 소식 알려주신 @jjoya님 감사합니다. 

아마존에서 $99+ 오더 (qualifying items 한정) 한국 무료 배송으로 시작하네요.

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=21491805011&pf_rd_r=HH4CCG404QZ7M13ZHJBZ

free shipping에 포함되는 eligible items이 어떤거인지 알아봐야겠습니다.

조금 더 자세한 정보 찾으시면 알려주세요~

Screenshot_20201117-182945_KakaoTalk.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I receive the Free Shipping promotion on my order?

International Free Shipping is available on eligible products shipped to the Republic of Korea and are or part of orders worth USD 99 or more. Not all items are eligible for Free Shipping. Look for “FREE Shipping to the Republic of Korea” or “FREE shipping on qualifying orders over USD 99” throughout your shopping journey. Once you have a cart with eligible items and exceed the promotion threshold, you will see the Free Shipping option at checkout.

2. Why didn't my order qualify for the Free Shipping promotion?

There are several reasons why your order may not qualify. Free Shipping is available if your shipping address is in the Republic of Korea, your items are eligible, and your total order meets the minimum Free Shipping threshold of USD 99. If your cart contains non-eligible items, you might be charged shipping fees for these items.

3. Do I need to meet the free shipping threshold of USD 99 by purchasing one eligible item?

No, you can meet the threshold either by buying several eligible items with a total value that meets or exceeds the free shipping threshold – or you can purchase one eligible product that costs USD 99 or more.

4. Why does the Free Shipping threshold change when I shop in South Korea Won?

The Free Shipping threshold is USD 99. The threshold in local currency is based on the conversion rate to the United States Dollar and may vary. The current currency conversion rates are displayed in the currency picker and at checkout.

5. How fast will my order be delivered if I choose Free Shipping at checkout?

Estimated delivery time will be provided at checkout and varies depending on item availability & delivery address.

6. Am I still required to pay for import fees on my order?

There are no changes to the Amazon.com import fee deposit policy. To review the policy go here.

7. Are import fees or VAT included for calculating the minimum threshold for the Free Shipping promotion?

Import Fees and VAT are not included in the Free Shipping eligibility calculation. The Free Shipping threshold must be met based on the price and quantity of the eligible items.

첨부 [1]

댓글 [4]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [114,191] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5710
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색